Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Wellness Wednesday!


It's Wednesday!

I was going to talk a little about how I do wellness in the exercise arena, but then my Young Living order arrived today and a friend asked for the laundry detergent recipe that I mentioned last week, so I thought I would just share it while I have it out!


It's something I throw directly into my washing machine ontop of the dirty clothes! You can smell the difference for sure! It is completely natural and free of all toxins that those that you buy in the store have. I LOVE a heavy clean smelling basket of laundry, you?

It's super easy to make. 

INGREDIENTS:
1 1/2 cups of Epsom Salt
1/2 cup baking soda
20-30 (I used 28 :) drops of essential oils

I simply mixed the dry ingredients together in a large bowl, and added my YLEO!
Then let air dry.
Once completly dry, transfer to a glass jar with lid.
Add 2-3 TBS to the wash!

It wonderful! Give it a try and let me know how you like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment