Thursday, May 10, 2018

Friday Favorites

Sorry I slacked yesterday, but I got A LOT of things knocked off my to-do list, like a little blog makeover! :)

Linking up with Andrea, Erika, and Narci for Friday Favorites, and as promised is has everything to do with swimwear!

First up... woman's swimsuits! *Note- these are not paid reviews, they are just some we have bought with our own $$ and loved!

I found these cute mother daughter matching suits at PatPat.com! I had never ordered from them before, but was pleasantly surprised! They fit true to size and great quality for a price you can't beat (Think 20$ or less for each suit)! I have on a size small and HM has on a size 3.



They have a ton more super cute options! Sister asked if I had swimsuits to match every day after, so I think we will have to do more of this while she will let me. Ha! You should try them out... and before Mother's Day because if you use the code Mother10 at checkout you get an additional 10% off!

Here are some other favs I have from the website! (You should be able to click on the pictures and it take you directly to the swimsuit!)

(Sorry this is so small! hahaha)



Next up, THIS Kennith Cole suit!
Y'all, I found this one for 29$ at our new TJ Maxx! It is soooo cute and comfortable. I have found as a momma, I love a high neck bathing suit and this one basically fits like a sports bra so it won my heart immediately. You will need to size up in this one, because it has a shorter torso! I had the small on in the dressing room and was drooling over the neckline, but it just wasn't fitting right. I sized up, and BAM! So cute and comfy!


If white scares you, it comes in so many colors!
I found it HERE on the Kennith Cole website in black (use May30 for 30% off!!!), and on Amazon! (2 day shipping and free returns- YAASSS!)

My exact one below!


And this navy!!!! I'm a sucker for navy. every. day.


And last, but not least, Target is a go to for a last minute suit! You totally can't see the one below, but it's one I bought last year that will you will still be seeing this summer because it meets all of my qualifications! Covering. Flattering. High neck.- check, check, check!


To my surprise Target still has the exact suit online!

The laser cut neckline is unique and so flattering!


As for HM's suits, you already saw the PatPat two piece HERE.
 But one brand I'm loving for sweet swimwear is the Sweethoney brand!


I wish this came in my size! ha!
She's in a size 2 and it fits perfectly with a little room to grow.
This brand is tricky though! They have a "weekly drop" on Wednesdays at noon. It sells out FAST, so if you have your eye on a particular size and style, you have to make sure you are sitting on go at 12pm on Wednesday! However, there are still some sweet styles left in the swim department, and some in the style shown on HM!

This one is called the Mary one-piece in Boardwalk!


And this one! (all the heart eyes!)
The only sizes that are left are in 6m and 18mths. I really wanted one similar in style to this for HM! I love how cute while conservative it is, all while being a two piece! We will be on the lookout for this next year for sure!

As for the boys... 

I had them matching too!
Target pulled through here!
I could not find the color block shorts that Ryan has on, but I loved this pair as well!


Luckily, I found Burke a similar pair to match the same day I was doing their swim shopping!
These are Burke's exact trunks!

I also found this set at Walmart y'all!

This is a similar (if not the same) one! And for 6$ you can't beat it.
 Gone are my days of little gingham check smocked palate swim trunks, but these price tags help make it OKAY! :) Why do boys things get cheaper and girls get more expensive????

That's all I have time for on this FRIDAY FAVORITES- SWIMWEAR EDITION. 
I hope this helps someone complete their swimsuit hunt, because the good Lord knows it's not easy!

Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Mother's Day to our mommas! We are so blessed to have them in our lives! I can't wait to recap this special weekend on Monday. 
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment