Friday, April 27, 2018

Friday Favorites



Linking up with Momfessionals, Grace and Love, and A little bit of Everything for Friday Favorites!!

1.
Can "just because it's Friday" be a favorite?
This is currently happening... 

She is going to be the teenager I can't get out of bed in the morning. hahaha
Sleeping in is her favorite. :)

2)
I shared some of my FAVORITE beauty products earlier this week! You can read more about them here!

3)
Watching Huddy play baseball was a FAVORITE this week! I could eat him up in that little baseball uniform!


4) 
Reminiscing on Friday last week is a FAVORITE!
A recap HERE!



5) 
All the smells below is a FAVORITE.
This was Tuesday... I had just cleaned the house with my Thieves cleaner, picked fresh roses from GeGe's rose bush in the backyard (I have to get a picture of it in all its gloriously pink glory!), and diffusing this wonderful blend of Eucalyptus, Joy, and Peppermint! 
When a clean house and good smells come together, you will find me in a REALLY good mood. :)


Speaking of cleaning... 

Lots of people asked about these babies when I posted my Tuesday cleaning pic. #fellowcleanfreaks these are the "shoes" that my mom gave me that are a go to during my mopping time! Ha! #slippergenies
They are a FAVORITE!




6)
THIS in my gratitude journal was a favorite moment during quiet time this week. 
What an awesome perspective!


7) 
I'm not sure the next should be a FAVORITE or not (because somehow I left the full-body workout  till Friday morning... NEVER do that. lol) BUT this SWEAT app from Kayla Itsines is a great addition to my workout regime... especially since swimsuit season is basically upon us!


8)
A FAVORITE this week was watching Burke and his friends tour the halls of the next school they will be attending. I'm not sure I'm quite ready yet, but I know he is, and that's what's important. 
*que tears






9)
Parent observation dance day is ALWAYS going to be a FAVORITE!

I can't wait till recital!

10)
And last, but definitely not least, is preparing for this FAVORITE! Bring on the beach next week!
I'll be sharing some go to beach needs and swimwear soon! Whoohoo!

Happy weekend everyone!








No comments:

Post a Comment