Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Wellness Wednesday- favorite blends


As you know, I adore using my oils for various purposes, but one of my favorite uses are ALL. THE. SMELLS.

I also customize the smells to what's going on with us at the moment too... 
for example, if Burke is having some allergy issues, here is my go to:

B had some reaction to the grains at both farms we visited over the weekend. Like irritated and puffy eyes, sneezing... all of it. These three diffused and my allergy roller with all these and a carrier oil rubbed on his chest cleared it up quickly!

Cranky pants in the house?


Homework time:


I just spent ALL my MMO kid free time cleaning the house and deserve the absolute BEST smell-


Fighting or trying to prevent sickness in the house... or it's Christmas time...


hahaha

And the one oil that I LOVE... I mean L.O.V.E. 


add a little peppermint if you want to add a little "clean" smell to it!

I love following oil loving people on Instagram to get new blend ideas, and sometimes I just come up with them on my own! It's gotten to be pretty fun and addicting. If you have any suggestions that you think I should try, please share! I'm always looking for something new to diffuse!

If you have any questions about how to get started with Young Living let me know. I can give you the rundown and provide you with a lot of information for you to research the benefits of a toxin free (and amazing smelling) lifestyle at your leisure!


No comments:

Post a Comment