Thursday, May 17, 2018

Hurting hearts

I had a summer schedule post going up this morning, but after hearing the news that one of my good high school friends lost her baby only a couple of weeks before his due date, I can't think about much else. This is following another close friend miscarrying weeks into her pregnancy... it just seems unfair and is a momma's worst fear.

But God looks fear in the face.

Psalm 27:1- The LORD is my light and my salvation-whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life- of whom shall I be afraid?

Juliana's dad posted this to her FB page, and it could not be more true in where I know her and her family's comfort is coming from.


Jacob Kolt was born yesterday, and I know the family would covet your prayers as God works through this tragedy for the good.


Juliana, you are on our hearts and in our prayers, for I know you loved that baby boy with all your being.
Love you, friend.
xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment