Thursday, April 19, 2018

Three Things

It's been awhile since I did a little post (Momfessional Inspired!) that I really love- called "Three Things." Here are three things going on with each member of the family!

Ryan


1) Ryan had LASIK a few weeks ago. Y'all... his vision is 20/25! He was legally blind! He looks so different without glasses, and is loving it!

2) Remember me mentioning the chicks the kids got for Easter? Yeah... well, they are still alive, doing REALLY well actually and are growing quite quickly... so guess who has drawn up plans for a coop in our backyard. hahaha #chickatect
I will keep you posted. :)


3) In all kidding aside... look at these amazing pieces of work Ryan has designed lately.

Hamilton Place at Pursell Farms

The Inn


Go here, and take the 3D tour.
I mean.
So proud and amazed at his talent, and the eye for interior decor the design team has!

Me

1) I recently started some baton classes at the Park & Rec, and we are having a great time! So fun to see girls grow and gain confidence! They are such a blessing to me!


2) I started making my permanent place on Sunday morning in the preschool room. It's a gap in our church, and I continually felt God pushing me to serve in this area. I don't know what all He has in store for it yet, but I trust in Him and His guidance!
We are having a good time and learning so much even if the crowd is small right now. 

3) I'm just loving to love on my kids. Whether it be the 100th time of playing the matching game, guided reading with my boy, homework time, or playing in the backyard- these are times well spent and ones that I pray will have positive effects years to come. I am honored to be a mom and pray for guidance daily on how to positively turn our days at home to Him. I am on the downhill slope of having a preschooler at home and oh how when I reflect on these times I feel nothing but certain I was right where I was supposed to be. Being a SAH mom is my happy place, my grateful place, and when God has taught me the most about myself.



Burke

1) Burke is loving Legos lately. He has recently used his birthday money on various sets only to have Ryan put most of them together so he can reap the awesome benefits. hahaha 
We just reorganized them in one of those over the door shoe holders... we've tried different methods, but this one is seemingly the best so far! 

2) Burke is reading and writing! I can't believe how far he has come since the beginning of the school year! 

3) We went to Burke's well visit and he is growing at a normal height and weight! So thankful for happy healthy little loves!



Hylan Marie

1) Girlfriend is animal (specifically cat) obsessed. Ryan and I said she may just grow up to be a vet. I have never seen anyone so in love with animals. Honestly, they are not my fav (it has to be pretty cuddly and calm for me to like them) but sister will not skip a beat in finding any opportunity to get close to anything with fur. She LOVES a neighborhood cat that walks in our yard frequently... and cries when she has to leave it's side to go indoors!

2) She loves playing "The Matching Game" as mentioned before... she wakes up and goes to sleep asking to play. :) She's pretty good at it too! She also LOVES playing dolls and babies... I adore sitting behind her and listening to her pretend play when she doesn't know I'm in the room.

3) Sister is now on the growth chart! That's right... 10%ile for height and weight! It took three years, but we are finally there. hahaha

Those are just three things going on with each of our clan!

No comments:

Post a Comment