Thursday, April 19, 2018

Friday Favorites!

It's been a beautiful week, that few by so quickly. I can't believe it's the weekend!

Here are some Favorites from the week!

1) Getting to tour Pursell Farms with Magnolia Garden Club on Thursday! This group of ladies have been so sweet and welcoming to this out of towner... and am so in love with this little club and the people.
It was fun walk through the venue Ryan designed as well. I haven't been back since before construction was complete, and it's absolutely breathtaking. #proudwifey



2) I have basically been craving an açaí bowl since I first laid eyes on one via instagram. Only problem is NOWHERE in Sylacauga are you going to get an açaí bowl for lunch... so, when I was at Sprouts this past Monday, I picked up this.


It was sooo good and an absolute FAVORITE! It will now be a staple on our shopping list!
This was lunch!
Yuuuummm!

\

The kids loved it too!

3) Weather. It has been beautiful! Including last Saturday, when we went to the farm for a ride on the tractor and to see all the plants PaPa had planted. :)
We love the farm!


5) Another favorite is this time of day. 
Finding what works when your child changes their sleep schedule is a key ingredient to a happy life. hahaha




I have found that trying to go about a normal day since HM dropping her afternoon nap is NOT going to benefit anyone in the house. SO, after lunch we take about a 1.5 hour chill time. I usually snuggle for 30-40 minutes with these cuties and then learned that I can blog and get a few to-do's checked off without interruption. Sometimes sister takes a snooze, and sometimes she waits until Burke's reading time.... and Wednesday, when the later was the case... Burke decided to play a little prank. #littlesisterproblems


6) Nights spent with these friends are a FAV! Rachel (in pink) is moving shortly, and while we are so excited for Todd, her husband, as he take on Superintendent of Schools in Vestativa, we are sad to lose her and her sweet little family!


7) And if you missed Tuesday's, A Day in the Life Post, you would know that having NaNa with us was a favorite for sure!


Friday, sister and I have an exciting and fun event on the schedule that I can't wait to share next week! 
I'm linking up with Andrea, Erica, and Narci

No comments:

Post a Comment