Tuesday, April 17, 2018

A day in the life... Monday Edition!

This actually should be called, A Day in the Life- A Monday in April Edition... I feel like depending on what time of year it is, dictates the day! ha!

Bright and early, I wake up and workout. I feel like if my exercise band on my watch is complete I have started the day on a go-get-em' note! It's kind of like making your bed... makes you feel accomplished!

5:20am
(Ignore the fact that this screenshot was taken at 8:56... I realized I forgot a picture at 5:30am... my brain is a little fuzzy that early in the am. :)

I am in week 2 of this new workout, and like it! I'm sore in places that I'm not usually sore, which I think is a good thing! I don't follow it to a "T"... I like more stretching and barre' type workouts, so I just add that in where I want it to make up for it!

6:30 am
Quiet time!- truth be told 6:30 is LATE. I usually try to start at 6, but I had a hard time getting up this morning! Burke was up by this time, but chilled with Ryan. I usually try to have workout and QT in before anyone is up.


My friend, Laura gave me the guide, and I'm SLOWLY going through the Bible chronologically.


7:00am
get ready

Does anyone else put all their make-up out and then put them back in the bag as they use them??

7:15am- sister wakes up... with the leg ache. So who cheers her up? :)


7:55am- we drop the big kid to school


and sister and I head to the sanctuary to get the alter flowers ready for delivery.


My little helper!


8:45- we head to Bham to pick up NaNa today. She went with us to ballet!


It was the sweetest!


While sister was in ballet, we went to Sprouts and did a little grocery shopping.


And found these! I didn't have a need for them this day, but how cool would this be instead of stopping fast food?! Sprouts is awesome!



10:30am- we went to Homegoods and Tuesday morning (not documented)

11:15am- Lunch at our favorite spot!
I can't wait till this is in Sylacauga!!!


1:00pm- back at NaNa's and got some good kitty time in... sister is in love with cats!


and NaNa had a sweet surprise!

What a fun day with her. :)

2:30pm- 
back at home, Burke was dropped off, and we had a little chill time before getting back into the day.


3:30pm- "homework" time for all.



4:30pm- 
remember those flowers... well, we decided to go find our friend, Mrs. Wrenn at the nursing home for a special delivery. She loved them!


5:00pm- a little play time with coup materials lying around our yard. :)


6:00pm- dinner!
A wonderful meal was going to be prepared... however, if I haven't prepped before 6 o'clock... you better believe that it ain't happening... soooo



we made Rolly Polly inspired meals... and Burke helped cut our strawberries. :)




and I decided to throw my plate on the floor. lol sigh... 
Sister kept saying... "It's okay momma." Love her!


That's when this began needing to be diffused... someone didn't want a bath... and then didn't want to get out of the bath... and then the world was falling apart basically. hahaha


Better by 6:45!


7:00pm- daddy is home! (PRAISE!)
He takes my place and I go take some momma time!


Shower and lavender... yes please!
(I'm out of lotion right now, and so I just add a drop to this unscented face lotion currently as a body lotion. ha! Whatever works!)


8:00pm- we settle in and read. Burke is doing so well. So proud of our boy!



And then I enjoy a late night snack...

Half adulating, right? :)

It was a wonderful day! I'll pick another day of the week next month!







No comments:

Post a Comment