Sunday, October 22, 2017

A Mid-October Photo Dump

Life is just busy... it is! I am having an even harder time because our lap top has said sayonara, and so bringing myself to get on Ryan's desktop seems tragic. :) Maybe Santa will bring something to help me out, and give life to this blog. :)

Anyway... here are some of the October happenings around here!

What's fall without football???




And I had to throw in this screen shot, because look at this shout out!
This show was so moving!


Fall is also all about the festive class snacks!


 Sister and I have been making good use of our time together while Burke is away at school...


:) She was pretending to sleep in the dresser. :)


We went to the Pumpkin Patch with Burke's class. Sister wanted to hold "Jack Friday"s" hand. (She will not call him just "Jack"... it's first and last for this special fella. :)




Love this pic of my cute pumpkins!



Sister picked up the first one she could get her hands on after she got off the hayride. :)


And Burke had to pee the whole time. lol




"Mama! Take my picture!".... I oblige :)



 Pumpking Patch results in hard naps!

We have been back to Cullman to visit family, my grandpa, and sweet Claire. 
Everyone is doing pretty well, thank the Lord!




We visited an orchard near home... that we were too late to pick our own apples, but the kids still had fun exploring and conning the owner into giving them some balloons they found in a bag tucked away behind her counter. (#embarrassed)





I got to visit with a sweet friend while in town!


We ate at Carlton's, but ventured out to some newly opened spots in Cullman. This new fancy food court was ADORABLE!



And of course, on our way OUT of town, we had to swing by and give Claire some love.


Sister is in love.


We've still been going strong on ballet... sister is obsessed.
Monday is our "girls day out"... not that we don't get our one-on-one time frequently... but just doing something like ballet and then Chickfila seems special. :)



Burke gets me to himself for 40 minutes on Tuesdays. I let him pick the adventure. Most of the time it's Sonic.. but on this day he wanted to go to Home Depot to check out the spooky Halloween décor. :) 
I truly wish we had more one on one time, and he had that for 2.5 years, but I would really like to work some more special times in with him in the near future.


We have been soaking in this glorious weather the good Lord has been giving us! We never want to come in at night!

On this particular day, Burke kept drawing HM a crown. :) She loved it. :)



Oh... and there is this pic I just had to take off my camera roll... :)
Burke gets to dress himself on Tumblebus days. Can you tell? Yes... those are Ninja socks. lol

And the latest October happening included a nice relaxing, nowhere to be, Saturday and Sunday. Filled with chili, caramal apples, pumpkin carving, and lots of laziness! #muchneeded

Daddy knocks it out of the park every time.


 I had to snag some picks this morning!


Sunday sweetness right here!


And my girl and I got to be matchy matchy for church ... my favorite look. :)


We had a quick lunch and headed to the farm, because daddy had discovered a cellar at the farm house that no one has discovered since they have owned the house. (In the 1800's!)
It felt a little like a treasure hunt. 
Unfortunetly we did not find anything but spider webs and some water. Burke still thought it was the coolest thing! *and who are we kidding... so did we!

Hope to post more frequently! 
Here's to trying!



2 comments: