Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving!

We all have so much to be thankful for... I know I am blessed beyond measure, and just as our pastor says so often... we are given talents, blessings, ... you name it... are we to keep it to ourselves? Absolutly not. (Check out Matthew 25:14-30!)  

I fall short, so so often, but THANKFULLY for grace, Christ already knew that about me... us... and has prepaid the price for our sins. For THAT, I will be eternally grateful!

So as I take in my children, the warm homes we will step in, the clothes we wear, the food in which we partake, the Savior that gave His life for me... I am beyond thankful, and pray I look to bless others as I have been blessed.

I will be taking a blogcation to take in these turkeys, 
(why yes it was cold on the way to school today... )

make fun Thanksgiving snacks, 

 and enjoy time with our families!
(Sister totally aced her first pedicure experience... (she didn't actually get one... just an onlooker this time! But not for long I fear. :)



May you all have a wonderful time with those you hold dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment