Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Summer- Band Camp Edition

It's been a LONG TIME since I have bore the days of band camp, y'all.

And I'm pretty sure band camp while having two little ones trumps all my past experiences. lol

These past three weeks have been hard on the littles... with no consistent routine, bouncing from place to place, and not having "momma" around 24/7... it's been tough, but they have hung in there with Ryan and my parents, a baby sitter, and occasionally they came with me... and had the best 19 babysitters! :) 


They even went a pool party...
(Why yes, he looks 4 going on 18 here.)


And hung out with one of the toughest of our bunch... (this young lady has been a lot of pain since the first week of camp, but has been right in with the group, and not missing a beat.) 


These two are my #1 job by far.






but I have enjoyed the long hours away with these girls too!


Seriously... the cream of the crop. 

I am so so so excited to be a part of the SHS band and working with the auxiliary units. The directors before built a GREAT program and I'm so excited to be with the amazing new staff in continuing the success. 

P.S. Follow SHS Auxiliary on Insta!

Go Aggies!



1 comment:

  1. They are so lucky to have you! Maybe you can teach them the routine from the one year of Lake Forest majorettes!

    PS- Burke's hair is so blonde!

    ReplyDelete