Tuesday, November 17, 2015

It's all because I drank sweet tea at dinner...

We had our United Methodist Women's GNO tonight... and well... I decided to be crazy and drink sweet tea with my dinner. In other words- I won't be sleeping for awhile... so I shall not be productive with this energy... instead- I blog. (It's kind of productive, right??? Kind of like scrapbooking?)

Maybe not, but it's the best I can do right now. :)

Game Day!



What about all the gorgeous Auburn plaid in this picture???

Hylan decided Hudson was a good shoulder to sleep on. Sweet babies!

Excuse the terrible picture (I didn't know how to take a selfie (does anyone else despise that word???), but I did have to document seeing my sweet friend Lisa at the game.
She is married to an Auburn grad (smart girl) and their seats were only one section over from us! We HAD to see each other! She is expecting a girl in May and I can't wait to meet her!

After the undoubtedly terrible, ugly, sad, hard to watch game we went back to the lake where this baby made my day.

Hehe!


Monday- we mee daddy for a picnic at a park near his office. It was a beautiful day and I know Burke enjoyed running around with Ryan for a bit!




We also went shopping with Nanna. :)


And today was a typical Tuesday... 

but I found myself being reminded so many times today how wonderful this life really is.


I am so thankful for this life!

Mr. Paul, our lawn man, made one serious leaf pile in front of our house, and it kept us entertained the rest of the day.


It really is the simple things. 





And because music and pictures go together like Steel Magnolia's and a box of tissue...





"You will never have this day with your children again. Tomorrow, they'll be a little older than they were today. This day is a gift. Breathe and notice. Smell and touch them; study their faces and little feet and pay attention. Relish the charms of the present.

Enjoy today, mama. It will be over before you know it.

(It's okay... go get another box of tissues.)






No comments:

Post a Comment