Monday, August 31, 2015

It's Game Week, Y'all!

It's here! It's here!



Although I'm NEVER ready to let go of summer, fall brings football! Which means frequent trips to the lake and to Jordan-Hare, family time, and all around-fun times! 

And yet another reason to decorate the house... 


Door hanger was a gift from Shireen two years ago.

New chalkboard art!

The pile of pictures on top of the table will be going under the glass top when Ryan gets home tonight! I love looking at years past spent on the plains! The awesome personalized platter was a gift from a family friend, Julie,  before we were married.

Cookie jar ready.

Platters galore... we had had an Auburn Shower when we were engaged and recieved the cutest stuff! I think I have more AU china than my everyday. hahahaha.


And my FAVORITE place to decorate in the house... our mantle.

I found the state at Walmart, of all places! The rest I had on hand and went to crafty town last week (and got behind on all other chores). :)

I intended to use the pendant banner from Burke's past birthday party, but I couldn't find it anywhere! So I made a new on using a few sheets of cheap scrapbook paper and some ribbon.

We had everything here but the shakers... I had to buy them because we brought them all to the lake after his party I think!

A few old albums of our Auburn days lying around... can't wait to look through these with Burke!


The foam finger is also from Walmart, and I just replaced some of our pictures with more nostalgia. :) 

Super cheap and easy to change things up a bit... at least until fall hits, and then I'll be at it again! 
Can't wait until this Saturday!
War Eagle!

Also, go check out my friend, Lisa's blog! I taught with her in Georgia, and we enjoy keeping up with each other through the blogging world. She has got her house all decked out in red and black and some orange and blue! A divided SEC house at it's finest! 




2 comments:

  1. Love the blog face lift and all the decorations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa! It was about time!!!:) I love your decor too!

    ReplyDelete