Wednesday, October 8, 2014

My brother got married!

Last Saturday, Oct. 4th, was a beautiful fall day to celebrate these two!


I do not have many pictures, because, well... I'm hoping the photographer captured it all 10x better than I ever would.... and I was a little  mega stressed about a certain little boy getting his nap in so he could fulfill his duty as ring bearer. (Thankfully Ree was able to save the day by completely taking care of Burke and his scheduled nap time... you don't want my son carrying your bling down the aisle on no sleep, I assure you!) However, I am sad I didn't even snap a cell phone pic of this cute little boy dressed in his ring bear attire! I blame it on pregnancy brain... or laziness... which may go hand in hand. 


I did take a few at the rehearsal dinner (which was delish). Let's just say I added one more reason to be thankful for the baby bump since it covered what would have been a swollen belly from eating too much that night!

Magan and her dad

After rehearsal we went to the top of the parking deck and released Chinese lanterns. This gave me a heart attack (I'm not one to play with fire... I'm a bit of a chicken), but it was really pretty!


The next day was wedding day! Magan and Jon chose to have picture before the wedding (smart peeps), so once it got close to go time, the boys and girls were mingling together (and catching a bit of SEC football... which by the way was CRAZY! So proud of my Auburn Tigers!). It was really a laid back day (for me at least). I know Ree was getting her workout running Burke around to the picture venues, dressing and undressing the little booger, and making sure he was rested and on a full belly! He definitely was tired at the first photo op... hence the no smiling, but by the wedding he was raring to go (this may or may not have something to do with us fueling him with chocolate). 

I will post pics once they get them back of the beautiful day! 
I'm so happy for my little bro. I know he is going to be the best husband a girl could ask for. I love you Jon and Magan!
There is no one else in the world I would have worn purple for on that day! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment