Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Happy 30th!

It's Ryan's 30th birthday today!

Man he's old.

So glad I am still in my 20's. :)

After swim lessons today, we brought daddy a face cake to work!


And then he sent me this photo...

They are so disturbing.

Then we went out to one of Ryan's new favorite lunch spots, Vespucci's. Oh... was he right. Uhhhmazing.


 Birthday boy and his mini me. 


Happy Birthday sweet husband! I hope your next 30 years are even better than your last... if that's even possible. Love you tons!

Oh, and as promised, here is a short clip of Burke walking this past weekend. This was early Saturday morning, and we were still in our pajamas. Ryan had started working on the bathroom...

Please excuse the poor quality. I always forget to video horizontally with my Iphone! 




*Disclaimer: chocolate animal crackers were used for bribery. 






No comments:

Post a Comment