Monday, March 18, 2013

The latest baby invention... what?!

So.... I was checking out the latest contributions to the baby world and came upon this...

The iPotty.



Bahha!

You want me to TEACH my child to bring his electronic devices to the bathroom? Doesn't that come along with the Y chromosome?

However, I have found my next find to to be, yes... unnecessary, yet a great addition, to Burke's table food time.

I usually throw down all his bite sized foods on his tray, and just wash it off after he's finished... but I think he gets a kick out of having his own bowl. I'm pretty sure he likes having an actual dish to match mom and dad. :)

The best part- it suctions to his highchair so he can't throw it off!
Sweet.

1 comment:

  1. I have learn a few good stuff here. Definitely price bookmarking for
    revisiting. I surprise how a lot effort you set to make this kind of great informative website.



    My blog post ... buy flat

    ReplyDelete