Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Move over Grandma.... baby's got a walker.

Every time Burke wants to get somewhere (by foot) he wants you to either let him hold your fingers or give him his walker.... and I can't help but envision a nursing home full of babies all driving scooters or pushing their walkers around the hallways. :D


Also, baby boy is getting brainy on me. He is quick to understand simple commands or common words we repeat, but can not pronounce it back. Instead, he mocks the tone of your voice or the syllables.


Three school days and counting till Spring Break! I CAN'T WAIT to spend a week off playing stay at home mom!



1 comment:

  1. Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this
    board and I find It really useful & it helped me out a lot.
    I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me.


    Feel free to visit my website :: rent flat

    ReplyDelete