Friday, January 6, 2012

pacing

Soooo many exciting things have happened since the last time I blogged... so I think I'm going to just stick to one subject at a time and pace myself. :)

For this blog post, let's focus on Christmas!

Ryan and I were super excited to head to Cullman, AL this year. We weren't able to go back home for Thanksgiving due to doctor's orders. So we were super pumped to get to see family and friends and eat that good grandma cooked food we have been missing out on!

This is Sophie and Ryan having a stare down. Isn't she cute?!
This is a photo from Christmas at the Bartlett's. Go ahead... take a closer look... yep, everyone is looking and smiling at the camera, including the babies!

Here's the Coleman's! I love this one just because of Cade and Bryant. :)
In Cade news... he made a discovery over the holiday's.

Nugget!
Yes, this was one of the highlights of the trip home. :) He rubbed and talked to his little cousin like he was already in the world. I LOVED it.

The trip ended with Ryan's exciting hunting trip and my baby shower... details and pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment