Sunday, October 9, 2011

Ch-ch-ch-CHANGES

I've come to the conclusion blogging shouldn't stress you out... that's my philosophy. It's something fun, and one should never feel guilty for not posting. I would rather live life... that's what give me something to blog about after all! :) So forgive me if I'm a bit less frequent.

Yes, been awhile since our last post... but it's been busy around here! School is the number one reason why I haven't been able to find time (or desire) to blog, but among others: traveling to see my Auburn Tigers play, weekends at the lake, a new bible study (Disciple 1-I highly recommend it... it's fabulous!), house "stuff," and of course, trying to learn all I can about how to prepare for a baby! I didn't realize how clueless I was until I walked into a baby store with my husband this weekend, only to get a "general idea" of what car seat and stroller we should buy, when we were faced with A TRILLION options... really.

 
So since the last post, a lot of things have changed...
1) I went from wearing these (fully zipped):


to anything that is stretchy... jeggings, leggings, ... or unzipped with a belly band...

The belly band is pretty handy I must say. I'm not sure how much longer I will be able to fit in my jeans, but right now it's doing the trick. Basically this belly band is for when your pants won't zip b/c of your growing belly. I bought mine at Target for $15.oo... well worth it if you ask me! I don't want to spend much on maternity clothes, if I can help it!

In other changes...
2) I went from reading this while on the elliptical:

To this:

I really feel like I need to soak up all the information I can on this little munchkin inside me that I can before it makes it's arrival!


3) I went from pinning pics of my house inspirations on pinterest... to pinning nursery ideas! Here are some of my favorites!
 
For BOY:
Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

For GIRL:
Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image
And my husband went from studying for his license(which he is 3 tests away from!!!) to studying up on strollers and car seats... who am I kidding...


He can't help but be the immature one in the baby stores...



Till next time! xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment