Sunday, August 28, 2011

I'm craving...




FALL Y'ALL!
I'm usually the one begging for long hot summer days to stay upon us, but right now I'm in dier need of...

FOOTBALL....
AUBURN FOOTBALL

The comfort foods that come with it...


Chili (click HERE for a great recipe!)


Warm apple pie...



and HOT cocoa, (this picture is tempting me to make my own... right now.)

A change of clothing...

Love.
peacockfeatherevents.blogspot.com


Mustard cardigan / thigh-high socks
flickr.com
.... who am I kidding...

week thirty-two

Let's look at some maternity fall wear why don't we...

who needs maternity clothes?
from pinterest.com
isabella oliver - fab maternity clothes
again... pinterest
maternity
pinterest...

I even already have my "pumkin patch" wall flowers throughout the house from Bath and Body Works...yes... this is bad... because it's still August. Oh well, it will be here soon enough!



No comments:

Post a Comment