Saturday, December 15, 2018

August Catchall

Well, that was a super long blogging break, and totally was not intended, but keeping up the blog in the fall is almost impossible! So I am going to attempt to have five posts before the New Year for each month I missed to "catch-up"... basically a photo dump with little to few words. :)

Here goes!

AUGUST

We finished up the summer days with our new neighbors, The Jacks Family, and we couldn't be more thrilled to have such a wonderful family next door. These kids have a ball together.

I would have you all know that Burke and school have become buds. :) He is thriving and I have a lot of wonderful teachers for that. That, frequent lunch dates in the cafeteria, and lots of Kissing Hands.


It just so happens that band camp and the first day of school are on the same day, so it makes for a hard season of life. But I wouldn't trade it for a thing. 


The picture above just makes me laugh... good use of props. haha

Daddy also started his business (and would kill me if he saw that I posted this picture- haha... I couldn't help myself with the sign). The move has been an adjustment, but he is doing so very well. I'm so happy to see him living his dream.


Meanwhile, sister started a new ballet studio and is LOVING it. 
Her teachers are the sweetest and so amazing with kiddos. 




And after Chicken Salad chick with Miss Libby and "her boy" she gets some Collins time. She has inspired HM to practice her cartwheel. :)


And look at the these sweet girls!
This was Jane Paschel's 4th birthday luncheon. 


Friday night light with these Sylacauga Aggie fans!


And we even got to see our favorite Alumni!




On Tuesday and Thursday's this one started MMO for the last year (cue tears), 


 but on a few of the mornings that I didn't have band camp, HM and I got in some super fun girl time. 
Oh how I cherish these days with her! 


My little cat lady. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment