Sunday, February 11, 2018

I'mmmmm baaaaack!

We are having a kid free weekend here and it has allowed for me to use a two year old spa gift certificate, purchase a new computer and given time to organize ALL the photos! I call this a successful weekend, if there ever was one!

So before I have all these high aspirations about blogging more frequently, I am simply going to make sure I dump some photos here that are way past due!

So lets venture back to Christmas 2017. :)

Christmas Eve looked a little like this... sweetness!
Brother/sister present exchange is my favorite.





So is the candle light service.


 


Santa brought Burke a Star Wars playset and the PawPatrol Sea Patroler... all which were on his list. :)

HM received a new doll- Ashlyn, a princess playset (only asked for because Burke wanted a playset... so she had to match lol, and Santa brought a new slide for them to share :)





Then they opened three things from us. :)



 

A basketball goal was the shared gift!















 




We celebrated with the Bartlett family a few days after Christmas!



It was Claire's first!














It was a difficult Christmas, without both my grandmothers, but a blessed one indeed!


2 comments:

  1. Ha! I have missed it too! Trying to catch up on everything I've lacked to document is a bit overwhelming... but a few more photo posts and I'll call it a day. ha! Looking forward to entering back into the blogging world. Miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete