Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Let the good times roll

*One day I'll post about house progress... just so much other fun and wonderful things are going on that house posts fall to the bottom of the pile.

We joined FUMC of Sylacauga!
It's such a wonderful church to call home. We really feel at home in this community, and finding this wonderful and welcoming church family, just made us want to be a part of something we know God has His hands in!

Ree took our family picture after service!

(And yes,... this was our best attempt at a picture that morning. :) 

In other news... baby girl went to her first AU majorette tryouts!
If you can't tell, she's giving a big "War Eagle" to her peeps.


The look of... "Please feed me" before screaming. 
I missed girls 1-9, but she was on her best behavior after that. :) She was our good luck charm, because the two girls I had worked with and we were rooting for made it!
All I'm saying is she's coming back next year.

Sweet sleeper...

Happy baby!!!




 Last week we went to a place called AirWalk. SUPER fun. Mom met us there, and we grabbed lunch afterwards at Chicken Salad Chick... my new favorite!

From 9-10 they have a free jump for kids 2 and under, and you get in free with a child if you do have to pay (those who are 3 and up). The best part is that there is a wide walk way around the play area that I could move Hylan along in the stroller wherever we venture to. She slept the whole time! We WILL be back on a rainy day!




Currently we are Easter focused around here! (Don't let this fool you... he was actually taking the letters from Jesus's name and squishing them... :) We try... we try...


I pray for Burke to want to learn and be interested in these amazing stories of our Savior, and use them to guide him in his life and in his relationships with other people.


Chalkboard art- courtesy of Burke. :)

I almost erased it... and then realized it was perfect.

Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die." John 11:25-26


No comments:

Post a Comment