Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Newborn photo shoot

With Hylan Marie, I knew I wanted to have a newborn photos taken (something that I attempted to tackle on my own with Burke). While his went fairly well, I knew that I wanted to have professional shots with our second, especially since I didn't see how in the world I would be able to tame a two year old while trying to get that perfect shot... well... I would go as far to say Meredith Rowlen Photography got more than one perfect shot.
I adore them ALL. So this post is a picture overload ... to say the least.
Here are some of my favorites!




Check out the sibling love. xoxo


I can't pick one to be my favorite of all these... I love Burke's expression in each one!

















This one is my favorite! ^^^
Those were my first ballet slippers. If I had thought I would have brought my batons...I know she would have come up with something adorable with that prop too!





I was so pleased with the pictures! Especially since Hylan was really fussy this particular day. :/
Thanks Meredith for these priceless pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment