Saturday, September 29, 2012

Whew...

I'm tired.
I don't think I've stopped and even thought about blogging since my last post, two months ago. :)
Two full time jobs, teaching and being a mom, are kicking my tail. No lie. However, I have a GREAT class this year, and couldn't be having more fun watching Burke grow. He has changed so much lately! It is tough balancing family, work, and play, but I think I'm learning from my mistakes and becoming better at it every day. Before I get to Burke, I might need to share house updates... or I'll never mention them.

The deck is finished!

(Thought I had a picture on the camera.... now it's dark outside, so will post asap. :)


There are a few little details to tend to, but no biggy. Ryan is so handy, and I'm sure that will be done the day before we sell the house...Ryan works well last minute. :)

Next on the agenda... scrapping and painting! I don't know when that is actually going to occur, but when it does.... you will be the first to know because the Hallelujah chorus will begin sounding in your ears.
It's the thing that has bothered me since we bought the house... more important than the kitchen... no, but a VERY close runner up. :) It's the peeling... I just want to pick it all off... but it would take me forever, possibly a life time... and I'm sure that would be quite hazardous. Anyway, I think the pressure washer will do wonders. I'll fill you in once it happens.

Now to Burke, isn't he the cutest baby you've ever seen?! precious? I just can't get enough of this boy!
Here are some of my favorite video clips from the past month.



Daddy's home!



Just workin' out...



Warrrr Eagle!



This was at the Auburn/LSU game. The whole family was on the jumbo-tron for being Academy's fans of the game! We had so much fun and Burke did soooo good for his first night game in Jordan-Hare! We were nervous he would get super cranky once it was his bed time, but I think he was so stimulated that none of that mattered. Of course, I over packed the diaper bag with 3 changes of clothes, cotton to put in his ears for the noise, and enough to feed the thousands. Surprisingly, he only needed the outfit on his body, the noise didn't phases him (he slept through a quarter of the game in Ree's arms), and ate during halftime and then again when we got to the car... which wasn't there b/c it had been towed. Yeah, good story. I think that's a separate post. :) Maybe I can see if I can carve out one night a week, after Burke's in bed, to blog... I'll try!



You will show me the path of life; in Your presence is fullness of joy, at Your right hand there are pleasures forevermore.Psalm 16: 11





No comments:

Post a Comment