Friday, May 20, 2011

There's this place I go...

I haven't always loved a good run, but I think athletics in high school and college set me up for this need for a good sweat. I don't know why, but I hate to shower unless I have broken a sweat. That's weird I know, and don't worry, I bathe daily. :)

Running is funny... sometimes it's excelerating, sometimes I hate it, sometimes I walk the hills, other times I sprint them, sometimes I measure my accomplishment in miles, and other times I measure it in time... but none the less, it always makes me feel good... especially when I run here:


I run with my Ipod, but when I enter this part of my run, this is where the music is muted and headphones come off. The sights and sounds are too perfect to be distracted by anything other than God's creation.


 Towards the end there is a cute little park ... Ryan and I will be bringing Cade here when he visits!
 And even when I get back to pavement, it's beautiful... how in the world do people grow a fence lined with roses?



Once we moved to our new house I lost my "running route," but I have definetly found a new one that I L-O-V-E. Running is how I explore my neighborhood, and by what my legs have shown me, I think we have picked a perfect location.

No comments:

Post a Comment