Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Our last week...

 This week we have been finishing up the necessities...

the bathroom (do you see what I see??? running water!),
and the floors.


I have to apologize for the lack of updating on our renovation... but I don't think I could type as quick as we are getting things done! Hopefully soon we will have time to reminisce on all these projects (if we can even remember how we did them!)At this point I am kind of in awe.
Looking back, it went from this:


 

to...

well, I think I want to surprise you. :) The bathroon just needs a few minor details and we are move in ready!
We are waiting for the poly to completly dry tonight, so we are probably spending our last night of relaxation in our apartment tonight... forever! I really will miss this place. It's been great. Good memories, but greater things to come!

And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. - 1 John 4:16

No comments:

Post a Comment